The Acne Skin Treatment World
Acne skin treatment is one of the most popular subjects in the skincare world, and not in vain: Statistically, it is quite likely that you are suffering from the same embarrassing and potentially painful outbreaks of skin acne, too.
If you wish to discover the most appropriate acne prone skin care treatment, it is very important that you understand a few facts about acne in general.
Each and every one of us has a unique skin type. In addition to this, we all expose our skin to certain chemicals and ingredients. Furthermore, we all come in contact with various environmental toxins that may have an impact on the skin.
For this reason, we all have unique needs when it comes to organic skincare.
This guide will introduce you to the basic information on acne, such as what it is, the characteristics of an outbreak, and what causes the condition. Then, you will receive some simple but essential organic skincare tips that will assist you in overcoming this common skin complication.
What is Acne?
Acne is a challenging skin issue that directly involves special glands that are located beneath the surface of the skin. These oil glands are directly responsible for creating a substance that assists in adding flexibility to the skin.
The substance is called "Sebum".
The glands are very similar to pockets. It is within these pockets that the production process takes place. Just above the pockets, there are small tubes that many refer to as “Sebum Canals”.
Once the sebum is created, it is then pushed towards the surface of the skin through these canals. However, there are some instances where these tubes experience a blockage. In some cases, the blockage is only partial. In other instances, the blockages are complete. When this occurs, the oil accumulates in the region and inflammation occurs.
As the oil is being pushed towards the surface of the skin, it collects dead skin cells along the way. In addition to this, certain types of debris may become present. When pressure occurs as a blockage in the sebum canal, dead cells and other types of debris such as bacteria may also become lodged in the canal.
Inflammation occurs because it is the body’s natural reaction to removing foreign and potentially unhealthy substances from the body.
However, as the blockage increases in severity and the inflammation continues to develop, acne develops. If the blockage occurs within a hair follicle and a hair starts to grow, it has the potential to further complicate the process that is developing on the skin.
What Does Acne Look Like?
Acne may show many different types of characteristics. These characteristics are directly related to the type of skin eruptions that develop on the skin.
Most individuals refer to these eruptions as “Zits” or “Pimples”. These skin bumps may also be identified as “Whiteheads”, “Blackheads”, a “Papule”, a “Pustule”, a “Nodule” and a “Cyst”. In addition to these, certain types of acne may be referred to as “Milia”.
Acne is broken down into two main subcategories. These are “Non-Inflammatory” and “Inflammatory”. Below, we will explain these two types and review what types of pimples are included in each and describe the physical appearance of each for further clarification.
Acne is described as “Non-Inflammatory” when the blemishes that occur on the skin are a direct result of Microcomedones. In simple terms, this means “clogged up pores”. There are two types of pimples that classify as non-inflammatory skin blemishes. They are as follows:
– This is a small bump that has a white-colored head. These occur when sebum and other types of debris stays just below the surface of the skin.
– This is a dark brown or black bump that occurs when the actual pore completely opens all the way to the surface of the skin. Sebum, which is known to contains a pigment that is referred to as “Melanin” goes through a process referred to by specialists as “Oxidization”. This results in the sebum becoming discolored. These are known to last an extremely long time because it takes so long for the sebum to drain once it oxidizes.
If you have non-inflammatory acne, it is essential that you work to discover an acne skin treatment that is designed specifically for whiteheads and blackheads. Otherwise, you will continue to experience outbreaks.
If you suffer from skin eruptions that appear to be swollen or are painful, it is likely that you are suffering from inflammatory acne. This type of acne causes four different types of pimples. They are as follows:
– This is a type of pimple that is often called a “Lesion”. It is a direct result of a reaction of the inflammation system that is considered to be severe. In most instances, the pimple looks like a large whelp and contains pus that may be seen just under the surface of the skin.
– In some instances, the follicles where hairs grow experience a type of breakage in what is referred to as the “Wall”. When this happens, the body’s defence cells – white blood cells – rush to the breakage in order to repair it. When this happens, the area becomes inflamed and a small pimple occurs. This may or may not display a head that contains pus or lymph.
– Many acne sufferers suffer from nodules. These are bumps that may vary in size, color and location. They are formed when a hair follicle breaks at its base. This results in a collapse of sorts within the hair follicle itself.
– This is considered to be one of the most common types of pimples among acne sufferers. Most that are searching for organic skincare treatments are looking for one that covers this type of zit. This occurs when a large amount of white blood cells move towards the surface of the skin. It is defined as having a very distinct head that is full of pus.
Productive Organic Skincare Treatments
There are many types of productive organic skincare treatments available on the market today. Unfortunately, many of these products contain harsh chemicals and substances that may result in a more severe acne outbreak. If you are interested in finding an acne skin treatment that will be beneficial to your needs and assists in eliminating acne for good, it is best to opt for natural products.
You should focus on utilizing masks and other types of facial cleaners that contain natural minerals, a large assortment of vitamins and other types of products that are effective in repairing and rebuilding the skin. As a matter of fact, something as simple as a homemade facial mask may be perfect.
There are many people around the world, that spend hundreds and even thousands of dollars a year on their acne skin treatment, only to find that they have a worse case than when they started.
By simply harnessing the power of organic substances, you may find that you experience instant relief from your skin blemishes.
In homemade acne skin treatment sphere, you should include natural substances such as honey, oats, fruits and vegetables with vitamin A in your organic skincare masks.
You may also make subtle changes to your diet that will optimize the health of your skin from the inside out. Acne is a common condition, but if you will lead a healthy way of life you can successfully avoid its outbreaks.
In any case, if you have anything that looks like acne or its inflammations, should consult your dermatologist, because your acne can co-exist with other skin problems. Some of these can be infectious and even dangerous.
Go to the Acne Facial Mask Recipes
Back from Acne Skin Treatment to the Homepage